Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ebates $5 FREE



Have you heard of Ebates yet? If you do any shopping online I highly recommend it. All you have to do is look on the ebates site, click over to your favorite online retailer and start shopping. Ebates automatically gives you cash back on purchases you make when you click through their site. There are over 1,000 sites to choose from. I haven't yet found a reputable site that isn't a member.


You can even purchase gift cards from their site and earn cash back. Now that's free money!!! I just checked it out, You can purchase Dillards, Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Barnes and Noble and more and earn 2-3%. Dillards doesn't even charge shipping on their gift cards. So if you are planning on making a purchase. It's a great deal if you can plan ahead.

Once a quarter they send out "Big Fat Checks" you either get a check in the mail, or have it deposited into your pay pal account. I used Ebates after Christmas when I bought my new straightener. It was something I was already going to purchase, so I checked Ebates, signed up and made (or saved) $13.58 on something I was going to purchase online anyway. That's money towards Christmas 2009!!!

Check out Ebates here. YOU WILL GET $5.00 just for signing up!!! It only takes $5.01 to get a check, so start shopping!


Checks for purchases made before March 31st will be sent out May 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment