Monday, March 30, 2009

Money Monday's - Making Money with Swagbucks


Search & Win


Today I am going to focus on Swagbucks for my "Money Monday" segment. I know several of you have signed up with Swagbucks and I want to help you increase your winnings. I earn at least one $5.00 Amazon gift card a week by using swagbucks and you can easily do the same.

(Note: you can also earn Target Gift Cards by using swagbucks, another great way to save)

First, Here's how Swagbucks works:
If you aren't registered with Swagbucks, you can Sign Up Here

1) You Win Swagbucks by using the Swagbucks page to do your Internet searches. The results are from Google and Ask.com, so you will get reliable answers to your searches.

The easiest way I have found to win Swagbucks is to keep the homepage in my favorites and bring it up at least once a day to search for something. I often win in the first 2-5 searches each day. I search for everything from blogs and deals, to coupons for items I know I am going to buy. Be creative!

2) You can Redeem Swagbucks for Stuff! The best value is 45 Swagbucks = $5.00 Amazon Gift Card.

3) Keep your eyes open for Swag Codes. These are free Swag Bucks. All you have to do is go to your swagbucks home page and click on the black box that has your number of swagbucks on it. Then you will see a box on the left that let's you enter a code and click Redeem.

Remember that Swag codes are case sensitive, so I typically copy and paste them as I see them.

Here are some places Swag Codes typically show up. I will also post any I find if they are still available. Most Swag Codes are only good for a few hours.

Follow on Twitter
Keep Up with the Facebook Wall
Subscribe to the Blog
Use the Toolbar

Now, Making Money with Swagbucks:

1) The most obvious way to make money is what I listed above. Do your own searches. When I am doing posts for this website, I always look up company websites through Swagbucks. I use the Toolbar so that I don't have to open a separate page. This makes it easy and I don't forget to use it now that I have installed the Toolbar.

2) Use the "Promote" page in Swagbucks.

This page will give you html and text links to Swagbucks that you can email, or post for your friends to sign up. All you have to do is copy and past the links into Facebook, My Space, or your own Blog.

Encourage your friends to sign up and use Swagbucks. Here's where it gets good.

3) For every Swagbuck your Friends Earn (up to 100), You also earn the same number of Swagbucks. You can have as little or as many friends as you like. The more friends you have, the more swagbucks you will earn. It's that easy!

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, I would love it if you would sign up under me! You can Sign Up Here

Search & Win


Here are some of my other favorite ways to make money online:
Ebates
Ipsos Survey Panel
Research Now
Zoom Panel
Send EarningsTake a quick survey and earn $1.00 via PayPal! Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment