Tuesday, February 17, 2009

K-mart Double Coupons is Back in NWA










I just got a letter from K-mart letting me know that double coupons will be back next week. Stay tuned for a list of great deals! Hopefully we can get in on the deals before everything is gone! I know last time I had a hard time finding the stuff I had coupons for.


This time they will double coupons up to $2.00 and a limit of 25 per day, so get your coupons ready!!!! Remember K-Mart does not accept Internet Printed Coupons.


Here's the email I received:

Thank you for your recent correspondence. We are always interested in hearing from our customers, and appreciate your interest in our Double Coupon promotion.
Our current double coupon promotion will be held at select stores from February 22nd through February 28th. Our records indicate that the Springdale K-mart will be participating in this event. The store will double coupons up to $2.00 with a 25 coupon limit per person per day.


No comments:

Post a Comment