Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Swagbucks Birthday Tomorrow!

Swagbucks Birthday is tomorrow! I am expecting LOTS of free Swagbucks codes. If you have already signed up for Swagbucks, keep your eyes open. I will update with all the swag codes I find. If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, Sign Up Here so you are ready for tomorrow.

Moms by Heart had a great post on how she plans to get Christmas for FREE by using Swagbucks. Check out her post to learn how you can do the same. It's really interesting. You can check it out here, but I would appreciate it if you would use my links to sign up for Swagbucks. It will help me win more too!

For all the newbies, Here is a little information about how Swagbucks Works:

1) You Win Swagbucks by using the Swagbucks page to do your Internet searches. The results are from Google and Ask.com, so you will get reliable answers to your searches.

2) Have your friends sign up under you. You win a swagbuck for each swagbuck they win up to their first 100!

The easiest way I have found to win Swagbucks is to keep the homepage in my favorites and bring it up at least once a day to search for something. I often win in the first 2-5 searches each day. I search for everything from blogs and deals, to coupons for items I know I am going to buy. Be creative!

2) You can Redeem Swagbucks for Stuff! The best value is 45 Swagbucks = $5.00 Amazon Gift Card.

3) Keep your eyes open for Swag Codes. These are free Swag Bucks. All you have to do is go to your swagbucks home page and click on the black box that has your number of swagbucks on it. Then you will see a box on the left that let's you enter a code and click Redeem.

Remember that Swag codes are case sensitive, so I typically copy and paste them as I see them.

Here are some places Swag Codes typically show up. I will also post any I find if they are still available. Most Swag Codes are only good for a few hours.

Follow on Twitter

Keep Up with the Facebook Wall

Subscribe to the Blog

Use the Toolbar


Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment