Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Coupon of the Day!

Coupons.com


This week is pay day for us, we get paid every two weeks, so I shop every two weeks. I always check Coupons.com before I do my meal plan because they constantly update their selection.



I have found that these "Bricks" coupons are the only internet printable coupons that Walmart will take. They tend to turn down almost anything else I give them even if it was printed from the manufacturers website.



Because each coupon has a unique code and can only be printed twice they are somehow safer to the stores that are taking them. I have never had a problem using these at Walmart, Harps or Walgreens. So remember to check this site before you plan your next shopping trip.



Here's my favorite coupon for today:


Save $0.60/1 Any Fiber One Bar


These are on sale this week at Walgreens for $1.99 a box. I got some on Sunday and tried them for the first time yesterday. They are really good, and something about the word "Fiber" makes me think they are healthy.


Also, they have small 2 pack boxes by the checkouts at Target that are about $1.06 so this coupon makes the small packs about $0.46 for 2.


Print you coupons here and remember you can print each coupon twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment