Thursday, March 19, 2009

Coupon Sources

Grocery Coupons at A Full Cup

Are you looking for great coupon resources? I have a few for you - Besides this blog :)

A Full Cup just launched their new site. If you haven't ever visited a full cup I encourage you to look around. You can Register Here. Here are my top three reasons to visit A Full Cup.

1) Forums. A Full Cup has great forums on everything from Walgreens to Walmart. You can simply go and read about great deals that others have found, or you can ask questions and get a quick reply from others who are shopping at the same stores.

2) Ad Previews. A Full Cup has weekly ad previews so that you can see what's going to be on sale next week before the Sunday ad's hit your front porch.

3) Coupon Database. The new A Full Cup site has an improved Coupon Database. I always sit down with my shopping list the night before and search each item to see if there are any current coupons available.

There you have it! My Top Three Reasons for using A Full Cup. I hope you find it as useful as I do.

Coupons.com - Click Here to see an entire List of Coupons that are available. You can also access these coupons from my side bar and I always appriciate it when you print from my site.

Cool Savings - Sign Up Here for access to great coupons and free offers.

Smart Source - Click Here to print great coupons from Smart Source.

Red Plum - Great Coupons that you can print from your home from the same company that brings you Sunday Inserts. This is a new site that has some great current coupons for Soft Soap, Pledge, and McCormick

No comments:

Post a Comment