Thursday, March 19, 2009

Daily Email Updates from NWA Deals

I am so excited to announce some new features! You can now follow Northwest Arkansas Deals in any of the following ways. Let me know which ones you like!


Also, I would so appreciate it if you are a frequent reader who has a blog, if you would add me to your blog roll! I can't say Thank You Enough!!!

You can Now get the latest NWA Deals in your inbox when you
Subscribe to Northwest Arkansas Deals by Email

Add NWA Deals to your Reader with the button on the side of this blog.

Follow NWA Deals on Twitter and you will know about the latest deals. For example I posted about the Kmart Doubles on twitter before i made it home to update the blog. You will also have instant access to the latest blog updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment