Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FREE Stuff from Amazon.com


Do you shop on Amazon.com? To tell you the truth, this is something new for me, but I have been overwhelmed with the number of things you can get on this site. I started browsing around the site when I first signed up for Swagbucks. I've got my eye on a few things that I am saving up for :)

Of course Everyone knows you can buy Books on Amazon, but did you know you can get Baby Stuff or Grocery Items?

Here's how you can get FREE stuff from Amazon:

1) Sign up for Swagbucks Here. You get 3 points just for signing up.

2) Use Swagbucks as your search engine instead of Google

3) Watch out for extra Swagcodes on the Swagbucks Blog, Follow Swagbucks on Twitter, or on Facebook. I will also post clues to new codes as I find them if they aren't time sensitive.

With every 45 Swagbucks you win, you can redeem them for a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card and Start Shopping!!!!

Sign up for Swagbucks today!!!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment