Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Harps Deals 3/18 - 3/31


Here are some great new deals at Harps. Check out the weekly flyer here for more great deals!


Pepsi, Mt. Dew, Dr. Pepper 3/$11.00

Use coupon in Ad for FREE 12 Pack of Diet Mt. Dew or Diet Pepsi

= 4/$11.00


*Hint, Walgreens also puts these on sale, you might want to save the coupon to use at Walgreens. It does not state only good at harps. It looks like it's a manufacturer's coupon.


El Monterey Taquitos $6.49

Use $1.00/1 from 3/1 Insert
= $5.49 after Coupon


Bob Evans Side Dish $2.50

Use $.35/1 from 1/25 Insert (Will Double)
= $1.80 after Coupon

Peter Pan Peanut Butter $3.44

Use $0.50/1 Printable Coupon (Will Double)
= $2.44 after coupon


Del Monte Canned Pineapple 5/$5.00

Use $0.75/2 coupon from Sunday Inserts
= $0.63 each when you buy 2


V8 V-Fusion $2.98
Use $1.00/1 Printable Coupon
= $1.98 after Coupon

Del Monte No Salt Added Canned Tomatoes 5/$5.00
Use $0.40/1 Coupon from 2/8 Insert (Will Double)
= $0.20 Each after Coupon



Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $2.00
Use $0.50/1 from 2/1 Insert (Will Double)
= $1.00 after Coupon

Chex Mix $1.68
Use $0.50/1 from 2/22 Insert (will double)
= $0.68 after Coupon

Rice a Roni 4/$5.00
Use $1.00/4 Coupon from 3/8 Insert
= $1.00 each when you buy 4




NWA Deals is a member of BeCentsAble's: Original Grocery Gathering

5 comments:

  1. I thought Harp's wouldn't accept internet 'printable' coupons. I've never checked their policy, but they won't take them in FSM at the Fianna Hills store. Any changes we need to bring to our local store's attention?

    And....love the site. Thanks!!! ADT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had a problem with Internet Coupons at Harps. We used them just last week at one of the Harps (By Sams???) in Fort Smith when we were doing a 5 news segment. I didn't have any issues and I asked the Customer Service before I went shopping.

    You might ask at Customer Service when you walk in, I have always found that people are much friendlier about it when I ask ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Harps and Price Cutter have the same deals?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be really honest I don't know. I dont ever shop at Price Cutter. I can try to find out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I checked online and you can find the Price Cutter Ad's on the Harps Website. The ad is exactly the same for Price Cutter as it is for Harps.

    I do not know about the Coupon Policy. You might be able to call and find out before you go. Here is the phone number for the Price Cutter in Springdale: 479-751-2528

    Please come back and let us know if you find anything out. I need to check out the Price Cutter, but it is out of my way most of the time and I haven't made a special trip over there.

    ReplyDelete