Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Huggies Coupons

Coupons.com


Have you printed your Huggies Coupons yet? There is a great deal on Huggies Diapers coming up next week at Walgreens. Spend $25.00 get $10.00 in Register Rewards. Combined with these coupons it will make a great deal! I plan on stocking up.


I was so excited today, I found some of the Walgreens Kid's activities booklets at the Walgreens on the corner of School and 6th street in Fayetteville. They have a coupon for $1.00 off Huggies that can be combined with these printable coupons. I can't wait till next week. Click Here to print a $5.00/1 and a $3.00/1 Huggies Coupon. I have also heard the $5.00 coupon can be used to get Wipes at Target. The jumbo packs of wipes are $5.99 so with the coupon on the Huggies Gentle Care you can get a big thing of wipes for $0.99

No comments:

Post a Comment