Monday, March 2, 2009

Money Mondays


Every little bit counts. That's my motto. I know sometimes a little doesn't seem like much, but I like to save the little bits for one big goal. For example: I was inspired by Money Saving Mom to start saving up for Christmas 2009. $10.00 a month, or a week may not seem like much, but if you start now, by Christmas that's $100.00 that you wouldn't have had.

Here is one of my favorite survey sites. I don't figure that I can make $100.00 by Christmas, but I do figure I can make $30.00. You get $5.00 just for signing up. Then I get 3-4 Paid emails a day. I make $0.02 - $0.04 each email that I click on and open. So by the end of the year I figure I can make my $30.00 and I haven't spent much time at all.

Check out Send Earnings for more details.


Here are some other great ideas for saving for Christmas!

Use Swagbucks to earn gift cards or

Check out Ebates here. YOU WILL GET $5.00 just for signing up!!!


Coupons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment