Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Ad's




Here are a few of my favorite Items from today's Ad's One of my favorite things to do on Sunday afternoons is shop the ad's and clip coupons. I don't normally follow Aldi's but there are two items that I plan to stock up on this week and wanted to share with you.

1lb. Happy Farms Butter
Salted or Unsalted $1.49

8 oz. Happy Farms
Cream Cheese $0.79

I noticed the other day at Walmart that Butter was $2.50 a pound, and Cream Cheese is up to $1.45 or so. This makes these great prices to stock up on.

Cream Cheese has a long expiration date typically, so check the packages as you buy them. I am not a fan of freezing it, so I will just buy as much as I think I will use within the Expiration date. My husband loves Cheesecake, and I have some Pie Crusts I got on sale after the holiday's so I think he will be excited. :)

I will Freeze the butter, so I will stock up on it. I haven't seen it less than $2.00 in a long time~
I hope this helps you build your stock pile. Remember one item at a time is all it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment