Tuesday, April 7, 2009

All Small & Mighty $0.99 @ Target


If you printed the $2.00/1 All Coupon I posted yesterday then you can combine it with the $1.00/1 Target coupon on Red Plum. These are $3.99 at the Target in Rogers so you can get it for $0.99 when you combine both coupons.

I think the price in Fayetteville is $4.54 so it will be $1.54 after both coupons.

Didn't get to print the $2.00 coupon yesterday? You can still print a $1.00/1 All Coupon here

Side Note: I just went to Rogers this morning and used all of my $2.00 off coupons. I paid $1.99 each, not a bad deal, but this was the first thing I saw when I checked my email after I got home. Seems like a good deal always gets better after I use my coupons :(

Thanks to Money Saving Mom for this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment