Monday, April 27, 2009

Cheap Easy Mac!

Did you know you can print Smartsource coupons from Coolsavings! It's a great way to keep up with new coupons that are available.

There is a great new Buy 1 Get 1 Free Kraft Easy Mac Single Serve Bowls coupon available today. These are priced between $0.77 - $0.88. Here's how you can get 4 for $0.54!

Buy 4 at $0.77
Use $1.00/2 Printable Coupon (if you printed it previously)
& Use 2 Buy 1 Get 1 Free Coupons
= $0.54 for 4 Bowls, or $0.13 each!!!

My son loves this stuff, so this is an easy lunch or snack for us!

There is also a $1.00/2 Target Coupon in the Coupon Generator at A Full Cup - if your target is letting you use these on the single serve bowls then you can get 2 for Free with the new B1G1 Free Coupon!

3 comments:

  1. The $1/2 coup is already gone. :( The B1G1 is still a pretty good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ele,

    I already printed mine, so it just told me I had printed it already.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's probably what happened to me. I forgot that I had used them for a deal at Target a couple of weeks ago. I just lost track of what I had printed.

    ReplyDelete