Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Free Evercare Lint Rollers at Walmart!

I always get excited when I find something for Free that I haven't gotten before. Don't get me wrong, I still get excited about Free Colgate toothpaste but I go through lint rollers like crazy since I wear a lot of black and I just never figured out why they were so expensive.

Now we can get the *Trial Size ones for Free at Walmart. You should be able to print 4 coupons. 2 from Coupons.com and 2 from the Bricks Link.

Evercare Lint Roller $0.97*
= FREE after coupon!

2 comments:

  1. Where are these lint rollers located in your store? I looked all over my Walmart tonight and couldn't find this brand!
    http://thebluepearlgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are in the Travel Section. I have heard several others also say that's wher they found them.

    ReplyDelete