Friday, April 17, 2009

Get Money for Your Child's Education


Here are a few great ways that you can start saving for your child's education without spending a dime :) If you are like me, this is one of those things you are constantly thinking about but never seem to have the extra money to stash away for education. That's why I was so excited a few weeks ago when I found Upromise, I had heard and seen the name, but I hadn't ever really looked into the program. This is a great program that has been around for a while and it's super easy to start saving for your child's education just by purchasing everyday items.

My favorite part, it doesn't cost one thing!!! You can see my original post on Upromise and how it all works here


Box Tops for Education


Did you know that with Box Tops for Education you can also get FREE money for your child's School? You can sign up for the free newsletter and get more information by clicking on the link above. What school wouldn't love a little extra money?

No comments:

Post a Comment