Thursday, April 23, 2009

Old Navy Weekly


The Old Navy Weekly site has been reset. Here's where you can find some coupons:

$5 off your purchase when you buy a piece of swimwear- Move the blue striped polo on to Kelly in the upper left hand corner
$10 off $50- click on the powder puff in the video
$5 off when you buy adult shorts and kids shorts- click on girls shorts in the bottom picture
30% off when you fix your hair like Kelly- click on Kelly's hair twice


Ok, Here's my story for the week. First I got home and opened my email, and I had an email, actually a comment from a Supermodelquin:

Hello NWA Deals,

Just making our weekly visit to give you the most up-to-date Old Navy Weekly news…
This week you must get your snooping skills ready because OldNavyWeekly.com is going to keep you on your finely-pedicured toes hunting for the $75 coupons again this week!

Happy hunting!
I was so excited that the $75/$100 were back, so I checked the site and it was live. I saw the red ball twice, but couldn't click fast enough. I was even waiting for it the second time. I watched the site go from 1000 left to all gone. :( I was sad, but it was still a lot of fun! Maybe next week we will get another chance at the $75/$100

1 comment:

  1. there were over 1400 of the 75/100 when I stumbled across the page! i wasnt fast enough to get the ball though...HOW did anyone do it LOL??!!! it was so sad watching the numbers fall and fall...ugh! oh well, 30% off isnt bad at ON-they have great prices anyway! maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete