Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sweepstakes You Can Actually Win!

Click here



It's Hip to Save has been doing daily Sweepstakes reminders and yesterday I won $25.00 from Taco Bell! Here are my 3 favorite contests. You can see her full list Here.

Taco Bell Instant Win Game one person every 5 minutes wins $25.00.
Use these codes to play:
TE99JC27XE
EL3C4KC7KA
2TA33RY3EC
Jj3lc92j4x

Win a coupon for a Free Jar of Pace Salsa
If you need a code you can use SAL321
This is a smart source coupon and mine wouldn't print, but I called customer service and they mailed it to me!


Enter to win a Colorado Vacation Giveaway Click Here - This is the one I am still waiting to win! :)

1 comment:

  1. The pace salsa contest is a good one! I won the other day! I read on some other websites that people are able to print the coupon up to 8 times, but I was only able to print it once. Gotta love free salsa! :)

    ReplyDelete