Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Printable Coupons



$0.50/10 Kool-Aid Packets - I know I have seen these for 8/$1.00 recently. Print this now and save it. when they go on sale you should be able to get these for less than $0.10 each! Let me know if you find a great deal to use this coupon on.

$1.50/1 TAZO Teas

$1.50/1 Starbucks Coffee - This was only $1.00 but was updated today

Also, I've heard that the Kraft Coupons have been reset again. Check it out Here (I'm not on my computer at home, so I can't tell if they have been reset or not)

Remember that you can sign up with the Kraft Foods Community and print a second set of coupons. Also, there is a $1.00 off Kraft Cheese coupon available!

Kraft


OTHER HOT NEW COUPONS~

$2.00 Off Banana Boat Sunscreen - This will be great at Walgreens this week. Sunscreen is B1G1 Free!

$1.00 off any Bear Naked Product

$1.00 off 1 Skinny Cow Truffles

1 comment: