Monday, May 18, 2009

4 Bags of Coffee foronly $4.95


Here is another great deal on Coffee! You can get 4 bags of Boca Java Coffee for only $4.95, plus Shipping is Free! I just ordered mine and I can't wait till it gets here. My husband's grandparents love coffee so I will probably share one bag with them!

Here's what I am getting. I like to get the whole beans because I don't drink it that fast and I think it last longer in the freezer this way. Also, I like to get half decaf and half regular so I can still have something to drink at night!

Boca Sunrise - Regular

Espresso - Regular

Boca Mocha Java - Decaf

Sumatran Sunset - Decaf

You can place your order and view all the options Here! The submit button is hidden in the cream box below the coffee selection drop down lists. I confirmed it still works even though you can't see it :)

You will be signing up for the Monthly Coffee Club, but as soon as you get your order You may cancel by logging into your account at www.bocajava.com or by calling 1-888-BOCA JAVA.

I always write down trial offers on my calendar so I don't forget to cancel them! Your coffee should arrive in about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment