Thursday, May 21, 2009

Free Subscription to National Home Gardening Club


Sign up for the National Home Gardening Club Free Trial Membership and you will get a free subscription to Gardening Magazine. I signed up a few months ago and have already received my free magazine! You also will get a post card in the mail to get a free pair of Gardening Pruning Scissors.

After your 30 day membership you will receive a bill that you can simply return with CANCEL written on it and you are not obligated to do anything else. I don't remember but I don't think that I had to put my credit card in to sign up. Please let me know if you do, I don't think I would have done it before if I had to, but it won't let me try it since I am already in the database!

This magazine has some great tips on Gardening! We just planted our vegetable garden, I will have to get pictures up soon. I love summer because I can save that much more by having my own garden, plus the veggies are always so yummy when they are home grown. I think it's all that extra love!

No comments:

Post a Comment