Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Great Sites for Coupons

I have had a great time the past few days speaking for several local groups! Here is a picture of me with my Pastor's Wife after I spoke yesterday at the Staff Wives Luncheon, we had such a great time and I was honored to be able to speak with them!



I also got the opportunity to speak with the local MOPS group that meets in Springdale today and I told them I would post some links to some of the manufacturers sites that offer coupons, so here you go girls! Thanks for letting me share with you!

Betty Crocker Spring Recipes
Betty Crocker Coupons & Newsletters



Pillsbury Srping recipes

Pillsbury Newsletter & Coupon Site


Bisquick Coupons & Recipes



Box Tops for Education

Box Tops for Education Also Offers a Coupons Page



Kraft
Kraft Foods Newsletter & Website

You can also get coupons from the following sites:
Coolsavings - Smart Source Coupons
Coupons.com
Red Plum


No comments:

Post a Comment