Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Join My Savings for a Great list of Free Stuff!


I wanted to introduce you to a new site that you can use to find great online freebies. MySavings.com isn't a new site, but since I haven't ever mentioned it here it's new to NWA Deals. This site is similar to Freefly's in that it compiles the best freebies.

I try my best to post the newest and freshest deals from around the web and in NWA, but I can't repost the same deals every day because I just don't have enough hours in the day to do that, so sites like this allow you to go back and find the best freebies when you have the time.

MySavings.com lets you sort freebies by the following categories:
  • Favorites
  • Automotive
  • Baby, Kid's & Mom
  • Beauty
  • Cooking
  • Home & Garden
  • Magazines
  • And So Many More....

Like I mentioned before, most of these are ones that I have posted or will post, so if some of them look familiar it's because I am just sharing with you one of my favorite resources. You will have to become a member of MySavings to view the registration details, so sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment