Monday, May 18, 2009

Join Swagbucks! (if you haven't already)


Search & Win



Have you joined Swagbucks yet? You can Sign Up Here! You Win Swagbucks by using the Swagbucks page to do your Internet searches. The results are from Google and Ask.com, so you will get reliable answers to your searches.

You can Redeem Swagbucks for great Stuff! The best value is 45 Swagbucks = $5.00 Amazon Gift Card.

You can also get free "Swagbucks" by keeping your eyes on the following places:

Follow on Twitter
Keep Up with the Facebook Wall
Subscribe to the Blog
Use the Toolbar

My Favorite is the Toolbar. I don't even normally like this kind of thing, but it makes it so easy to remember to use Swagbucks when I eliminate having to first go to their homepage.

Encourage your friends to sign up and use Swagbucks if you are already a member because for every Swagbuck your Friends Earn (up to 100), You also earn the same number of Swagbucks. You can have as little or as many friends as you like. The more friends you have, the more swagbucks you will earn. It's that easy!

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, I would love it if you would sign up under me! You can Sign Up Here

Search & Win


Here are some of my other favorite ways to make money online:
Ebates
Ipsos Survey Panel
Research Now
Zoom Panel
Send Earnings

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I just signed up by clicking on the link provided in your post, but it didn't say anything about signing up under you, or giving you credit for me signing up... was I suppose to do something else to sign up under you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Thanks for asking. If you clicked the link from my page, you got signed up under me! Now, get your friends and family to sign up under you because you can earn twice as fast that way!

    ReplyDelete