Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Favorite Online Websites

Last week I told a few people that I would do an extensive list of my favorite online sites! I listed a few coupon sources last week, but this is a complete (well BIG) list of some of my favorites! If you are just getting started then I suggest bookmarking a lot of these sites. These are the ones I frequent sometimes on a daily basis!



Word of Mouth Marketing Sites:



Vocalpoint - A great site to review and discuss products. You will also receive coupons and free products in the mail to try just for signing up!

BzzAgent - This is a great site that will send you products to try, and coupons for your friends! Just think of all the friends you could make when you start handing out high value coupons :)

Kraft First Taste - Get coupons for Free Products. You get to try new products on the market and share with you friends about what's new and upcoming!

Pssst.... By General Mills - You get to try new products and then a few weeks later fill out a survey with your opinion. I just love being a product tester, I think it's my calling in life :)

One 2 One Network is a great place to have your voice heard. This is a little different because I don't receive samples in the mail. You have to be chosen to participate in projects and you may be asked to do things such as review a CD, Post a review on your blog, or many other things. It's still a great fun company to be involved with!

Coupon Websites:

Coupons.com - You can sign up for email updates Here!

Red Plum - Has some exclusive coupons, and also lets you print most of the coupons from Coupons.com.

Sign up with Cool Savings and get access to some great coupons from Smart Source. You will also get email updates when new coupons are available.



Manufacturer Websites:

You can get great Recipe's and Coupon's from the following sites: Bisquick, Pillsbury, General Mills, Kraft Foods, and Betty Crocker.

Survey Sites:

These are my 3 Favorite Survey Sites! Hopefully you've already joined, but if you haven't here they are:

Ipsos Survey Panel
Lightspeed Panel
Send Earnings

Lists of Samples:

These sites have great lists of all the free stuff that you can sign up for around the web. You will have to join MySavings to have access to all the information, and Shop 4 Freebies is easy access with no registration!

Target Store Coupons & Coupon Databases:

A Coupon Database let's you search all available coupons including insert coupons and online coupons. I love to use the Databases on A Full Cup and on Hot Coupon World

You can print Target Coupons from both of these sites. Here are the direct links: Hot Coupon World and A Full Cup!

Other Great Deal Websites:

These are some of my favorite blogs that I follow. I can't list all of my favorites, but these are a few you might like: Hip 2 Save, Coupon Cravings, Moms By Heart, Coupon Geek, Surviving the Stores, Freebies 4 Mom, & Money Saving Mom!

What are your favorite deal websites? I am sure I forgot some of my favorites, but that's all that I can think of for right now! Have fun surfing the web on all these great sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment