Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Survey's & Christmas!

Ok, I have a confession to make :) I haven't been very good about taking surveys lately. My excuse is that I haven't had time, but I think maybe I have just been forgetting and getting out of the habit. However, last week I decided I would at least take 1 survey a day and see if I can't increase my earnings.

I am saving all my survey money this year for Christmas, here's what I decided again last week. If I can take 1 survey a day that is equal to at least $1.00 in value (some sites use a point system) then I can make $7.00 a week. There are still 32 weeks left till Christmas so I can earn $224.00 minimum between now and Christmas!!!

I also believe (my opinion) that the more surveys I take with a company the better offers I get. I got an offer today from Lightspeed Panel for 500 points! I hadn't seen one of those in a long time, so I think it' because I have been taking several surveys the past few days. That's over a $5.00 value!!

Here is one of my favorite survey sites that I haven't mentioned in a while: Ipsos Survey Panel sends me about 3-5 surveys per week and you can redeem the points for great things like Gift Cards to restaurants and retailers! This is one of my favorite sites because the surveys are always easy to take and I can accumulate points quickly.

Do you have a favorite survey site? Please leave a comment and let me know, I would love to share them with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing a survey web site. I am always very leary of these because there are so many out there. The only one I have used in the past is www.e-rewards.com I have been on the site for just over a year. I don't get all that many survey invitations though. I stay with them though because I can get free American Eagle gift cards. After $45 in their play money, I can buy a $25 AE gift card.

    ReplyDelete