Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Free Johnson's Safety Swabs




Target has a new Store coupon for $0.75/1 Johnson & Johnson Baby toiletry product.
The regular price for the Baby lotion at Target is $2.18, The price on the Baby Cotton Safety Swabs is $1.38 These would make great additions to any baby gift if you don't have a child to use them on!!!

Baby Lotion $2.18
Use $0.75/1 Target Coupon
& $1.00/1 Baby Lotion Printable Coupon
= $0.43 each


Johnson's Safety Swabs $1.38
Use $0.75/1 Target Coupon
& $1.00/1 Any Johnson's Baby Product from 3/1 insert
= FREE after Coupons
I just tried this and it worked for me tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I was so thrilled to learn about this great deal at Target. Today, I'm launching my blog at www.treasuresofsavings.blogspot.com. I've linked back to this deal.

    Thanks for sharing.
    ~ Lisa ~

    ReplyDelete