Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome to NWA Deals

Welcome! I have decided to start this blog out of what my husband calls my crazy coupon obsession. :) I have been couponing and deal shopping since August of 2008, and I have come to love it. I have always been a shopper and I am learning to enjoy the hunt and success of a good deal. As I began researching the best deals I discovered that due to it's location to the headquarters of Walmart, Northwest Arkansas doesn't have the normal competition between grocery stores and drug stores so deals are few and far between.

My goal with this blog is to keep you up to date on the latest and best deals in Northwest Arkansas. I will provide the best deals for Walgreens each week, as well as Harps and Walmart. I will also try to keep you up to date on deals at retail stores and restaurants.

As a busy mother of a 12 month old. Saving money is a challenge and a necessity. I hope to bring a little freedom to your budget by helping you discover all the best deals from the web in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment