Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Deal Round Up

Everytime I check my computer I am overwhelmed with the number of deals that are out there. Tara over at Deal Seeking Mom did a great post on When is a Deal a Deal? I thought it was so great because you can't possibly do every deal so you have to determine what makes it worth your time and energy.

I think this can be determined by what stage you are in too. If you are just starting out trying to build a stockpile then you most likely are going to take advantage of almost all the great deals that are out there. I have found that as my stockpile has grown that I tend to only want to do deals that are money makers, or for products I need or am running low on. I also find that the longer I do this, I start to realize what products are free on a frequent basis, and which ones I need to stock up on when I find a good deal.

It's all a learning process, and everyone's style and amount of time is different. That being said, here are some great deals! Choose your favorites and enjoy!


Its Hip to Save has a great post on how you can get Dove Deoderant for Free at Walgreens, She also found a great deal on Children's Pepto and PediaSure bars.






Deal Seeking Mom has some great Target deals posted. You can get Motts Apple Sauce for Less that $1.00 I think at the Fayetteville Target it was $1.64 before coupons and $0.64 for a 6 pack after.

Check out my post here on how you can get Goldfish Crackers for less than $1.00 and Free Gillette Body Wash at Target. (*Note on the Body Wash Use the Coupon for $2.00/1 from this weeks 3/8 Procter and Gamble Insert)



Here are some other great Freebies:

Free Sample of Ziploc Fresh Shield Bags Here *You do not have to enter a Membership Number

Free Reuseable Tote here

Free Tea Samples from Tropical Tea



Free Health Samples Here

No comments:

Post a Comment