Saturday, March 28, 2009

FREE McAfee Internet Security 2009 Software

DEAD DEAL!! LOOKS LIKE THE PRICE IS NOW $19.99, BUT I DON'T SEE THE REBATE ANYMORE. I AM SORRY! Thanks Jennifer for Spotting this!

McAfee Internet Security 2009 3-User is now $19.99 Amazon.com.

This is still a great deal if you need this product, so I am going to leave this post.

This is a great way to protect your family computers, and a great chance to update your Internet software if you haven't recently. You can install this on as many as 3 computers.

Thanks Lori for this great deal!

2 comments:

  1. It's showing that it is marked down to $19.99 now, so do you still get to send in for the rebate??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it changed between the time I went to bed and the time I got up! So Sorry! Good Catch, and thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete