Saturday, March 28, 2009

FREE Shaving Gel


It's Hip to Save just posted about this "hidden" Walgreens deal.

Buy Edge Shaving Gel at $3.59 get $3.59 in Register Rewards
=FREE After Register Rewards

Buy Skintimate Shave Gel for $2.99 get $2.99 in Register Rewards
= FREE After Register Rewards

This deal should be running all month long, but I bet these go fast since they are FREE after RR.

WARNING! I posted yesterday that you would be able to buy both of these in one transaction, however at the store they say 1 per skitimate or edge, so I would recommend buying only one in a transaction. Sorry for the mis-information!

2 comments:

  1. The shave gel is rolling for now. I bought 4 today, and got RR each time. I'm not sure that's posted anywhere. I completely forgot about the Softsoap, the reason I went in the first place! I think I missed out on it..bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristin, Did you use the RR from the Shave gel each time???

    Thanks for the tip!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete