Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I just earned $10.00 in less than 10 Minutes



Ok, I had to tell you this because I am always talking about survey sites. I just wanted you to know that I really do complete these and they really do pay. Remember This Post about a research study I was participating in, well I just received a survey offer for another $10.00. The survey only took me maybe 10 minutes at the most.

I also received a product in the mail to try for another company today. I have decided (purely my opinion) that the more surveys you complete the more offers you receive from the companies.

If you haven't signed up for any survey sites yet There is more information here. If you have signed up and haven't received any High Dollar Surveys yet be consistent. I have been doing surveys since the beginning of last fall, and I am just now starting to receive what I consider the high payout offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment