Monday, March 30, 2009

New Coupons on Coupons.com

There are some great new printable coupons on Coupons.com that were added over the weekend. You can print them through the Coupons.com website or by using my green link in the right hand side bar.



You can also get great savings delivered to your in-box by signing up for the Coupons.com Save Money, Be Happy! Newsletter.



$1.00/1 Scott Toilet Paper 4 pack or larger

$1.00/1 Scott Paper Towels
$0.50/1 Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Wipes

Save $0.50/1 Cottonelle 4 pack of Toilet Paper or Larger Save $1.00/1 Bridgford Parker house Style Rolls


Free Grocery Coupons

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! Those $.50 off coupons doubled makes for some free TP at Dillons!! Also, I went to Walgreens and the softsoap deal is working. I had a super nice cashier who told me to get as many as I wanted and she rang them up one at a time and kept rolling the coupons over and over for me. I have enough Bodywash for years now! (And to donate too!)
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete