Sunday, March 15, 2009

Purchasing Coupons?



What? Do you think I am crazy? Yes, I actually pay for coupons some times. I recently purchased a child's activity book at Walgreens for $0.99 and saved over $11.00 just by using 2 of the coupons inside.

I also purchase extra papers on a weekly basis depending on the coupons that are in the inserts so that I can stock up on items as I find sales.

One of the other sources that I use on a monthly basis is All You Magazine.

Amazon.com has a great promotion running on All You Magazine. In case you haven't heard about All You magazine, I just got my April issue last week and it had over $50.00 of coupons in it. This is one of the great sources I use to get High Value Coupons. One issue had a $4.00 off Razor coupon that got me a free Razor at Walgreens.

I think my favorite part of All You is that the coupons typically last a long time (This months don't expire till June) so I have a while to keep my eyes open for a sale.

The April Issue has a coupon for a FREE tube of Rimmel Mascara (Good only at Walmart). This is on sale at Walgreens this week B1G1 Free and I also got a coupon for $1.00 in last Sunday's paper. So I plan on Price Matching at Walmart to get 2 Free and make $1.00

This magazine more than pays for it's self at the normal news stand price of $2.49 so it's more than worth the $14.97 you will pay for a year's subscription.

Sign up for All You Magazine at Amazon right now. The price is $19.97 with a $5.00 credit if you order this week! See the details on the order page.
Don't forget: You can turn your Swagbucks into Amazon gift cards and save even more!

1 comment:

  1. I just signed up for a subscription to All You at Deal Seeking Mom for $17.99 for 2 years. Great Deal!

    Joni

    ReplyDelete