Monday, March 16, 2009

Great Baby Offers


Are you expecting a baby anytime soon? Do you know someone who is? Here are some great offers from around the web to help welcome your bundle of joy into the world!

Sign up with Baby to Bee for a free subscription to American Baby. And you can also register for Baby Center.
If you haven't heard of Baby Center they send you awesome email updates with the stage of your baby as you go through your pregnancy. I know that I loved this when I was pregnant, I also know that grandparents, aunts, and uncles also enjoy following along in the process. This site has great information for newborns through toddler. I highly recommend it.
Don't forget to

Print Free Huggies Coupons
from Coupons.com for $5.00/1 and $3.00 off one. They have been reset since I first posted this deal, so check to see if you have reached your print limit.


Get a coupon for $1.50/1 Pampers Here


Free Sample of Formula and other great baby freebies here

No comments:

Post a Comment