Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shopping Day


Ok, this is a day late, but I wanted to share with you what I got yesterday. Also, I found a few great deals that I thought I would pass along. I spent around $70.00 and also got bread and eggs that aren't pictured. I did some great stocking up this week. I got 4 lbs. of butter. 4 packages of cream cheese, 5 boxes of granola bars, 3 tubs of sour cream, 4 boxes of rice a roni, 3 boxes of macaroni and cheese, and 2 more birds eye steam fresh meals, plus all the other stuff you see.


I also stocked up on Orange Juice this week when I was in Fort Smith, I paid $1.90 a gallon, so I bought 4 gallons and froze three of them.

TARGET:
I visited the Target in Rogers again this week because they are still running New Store Specials through 4/14 and I have found some great deals. Here were my favorites

Honey Nut Cheerios $2.00
Use $1.00/1 Printable Coupon
= $1.00 each after Coupon

Dole Fruit Cups $1.25
Quaker Granola Bars 25% less sugar $1.25
Buy 5 get $5.00 Gift Card
= $0.25 each after gift card

WALMART:


I found Nestle Toll House cookies at Walmart with a Try Me Free form attached to them. I used my $1.00/1 Coupon to turn these into a $1.00 money maker.

HARPS:Harps had 1 oz. bottles of McCormik Pure Vanilla on sale 2/$5.00. I used two $1.00/1 Printable Coupons to make these $1.50 each. The larger 2 oz. size was $5.99 so that's almost half price just for buying two smaller sizes.


I also checked and Walmart's price on the 1 oz. size is $2.99 so I thought this was a good deal and wanted to pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment