Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome 5 News Viewers


Welcome 5 News Viewers to NWA Deals!

If you missed the story you can find it here or see the video here

Please sign up for my Daily Email Updates delivered to your inbox, or you can follow NWA Deals in your reader using the link on the Right Side Bar.

For the most up to date deals follow me on Twitter

Starting Tomorrow I will begin 5 Days of Couponing Here is what you can expect to see:

Day 1 - Where to Start
Day 2 - How to Find High Value Coupons
Day 3 - Where to Shop
Day 4 - How to get everyday items for FREE
Day 5 - Getting Paid to take things home

Here is a look at the weekly Schedule here at NWA Deals. In addition to these weekly staples we also post the best deals from around the web as we find them. Most of them don’t last long, so check back often for some fabulous finds:

Money Mondays – I will outline great ways to save, New Printable Coupons, Ways to Make Money online, and more.

Talk Back Tuesdays – I will ask a question and you can talk back with your thoughts and ideas. This is a fun segment where we all get to know a little more about each other.I also try to line up great deals on restaurants around our area each week.

Walmart Wednesdays – I will provide you with Coupon Match-ups and ways to save at Walmart. I will also do weekly grocery store match ups for Harps and IGA.

Thrifty Thursdays – Freebies, Walgreens Preview, Target Deals, and other great ways to save even more money

Fun Friday Favorites – I will share my favorite deals and give a way’s on this day. I also tend to shop on Fridays so follow me on Twitter for great finds as I see them.

Saturday Savings Preview – I will highlight the deals that are coming up in the Sunday Ad’s. I will also share with you the coupons I think you should stash away for upcoming sales.
delivered to your inbox, or you can follow NWA Deals in your reader using the link on the Right Side Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment