Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Free Glade Collection Candles


The $4.00 off Any Glade Fragrance Collection Item Coupon is Active again. Hurry and Print this out because it didn't last long the last time it was available

I printed these before and I was just able to print 2 more from my computer. Here are some scenarios for using these coupons to get Free Candles!

At Target:
Buy 2 Fragrance Collection Candles and get a FREE $5 Target gift card!
Buy 2 Small Glade Soy candles at $5.79 each
Use 2 $4 coupons here
= $3.58
Get back a $5 Gift Card
= FREE + $1.42 moneymaker!


At Walgreens:
Glade Soy Candles are $5.99
Use the $4 coupon here
AND use the $2 Easy Saver coupon
= FREE


You can also use the 15% off today at Walgreens. I think that's what I am going to do, because I can still get them for Free and not have any out of pocket.


Thanks to It's Hip to Save for finding this great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment