Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great New Free Offers!



Get a Free Sample of Aveno Positively Ageless Serum, this offer is only good for the first 5,000. Also, don't forget to print your coupon from the above banner.



Hurry and get your Free Sample of Laundry Powder from Linen's Limited. This was available a few weeks ago and I missed it. Thanks to Crystal for letting us know it is available again!



Get a Free Trial Pair of Acuvue Oasys



Sign up for a Free Hanging File Folder from Smead! Couldn't we all use a little help being organized? I just said this morning that I needed a folder to keep all my stuff in, because my desk is getting overwhelming, and here you go, now I am getting one for free. :) Happy Day!






Get a free sample of Carb Intercept Sprinkles I can't wait to try these out!


Vista Print


Get Free Product Samples from Vista Print all you pay is shipping. You can read about my personal experiences with Vista Print here


Free Sample of Nature Made Tripple Flex Soft Gel's

2 comments:

  1. When I click on the Aveeno banner, it does not take me to a coupon. There's a phone on the webpage. Was the webpage changed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try clicking on the page again, I get a page with text and 3 of the Pharm Daily Banners, you have to click on one of those banners to get to the coupon form. Sorry it's so confusing, sometimes the good coupons are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete