Friday, April 3, 2009

Shopping Day!



Ok, today is shopping day! I actually don't have too much money to spend today, but luckily I don't need that much. All the stockpiling I have been doing the last few weeks is really paying off. Plus we've had a lot of family stuff going on lately so we have been eating with my parents and the in laws more than normal so I have several meals from the last two weeks still ready to go.

Besides the messy garage, the picture above is the reason I don't have much budget left. Sprindale is the headquarters for Tyson Foods, and about once every 6 months we have a friend that helps get us Chicken from the Tyson Employee Store. This is why you don't see me buy much meat in my weekly shopping trips.

We got 90 pounds of Chicken last week, and that should last us about 6 months. Mostly I buy the Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast because they are the best value. We have a deep freezer that we store it in, so this works really well for us.

Today I just plan on buying the "GREAT" deals. You can follow me on Twitter to see if I find any great deals.

Here's a deal I plan on picking up:

Sarah at A Thrifty Mom emailed me to let me know that she found the No Nonsense Pantyhose regular price at Walmart for $1.00 each.


Combine that with the $1.00/1 coupon from Sundays (3/29) paper and you will have some FREE Pantyhose.

Thanks Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment