Friday, May 15, 2009

Free French's Worchstershire Sauce @ Harps


Harps has 5oz. Bottles of French's Worcestershire Sauce regularly priced at $0.98 each.
Use the $0.50/1 coupon from the 5/10 SS (Exp. 8/31/2009)
= FREE after coupon and double.


If you don't have a Harps, look for the small bottles of this at your local grocery store. If they double coupons, there is a good chance you can get this for FREE also. Please let me know which stores you find this deal at so I can pass them along to everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Also, don't miss the French's Mustard for $1.25 and use the $.50 (doubled) coupon from 5/10 = .25 mustard. This is not the smallest mustard, the small one is $1.55 and the next size up is the $1.25

    ReplyDelete
  2. My CV's also has the 5 oz bottle of Worcestershire for $.98. I have lots of those coupons. I can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete