Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 2: How to find High Value Coupons

Now that you have already learned what you need to know in Day 1 to get started I am going to show you how I get High Value Coupons and save Big Money!

Print Free Grocery Coupons at Home

1) Internet Coupons - Typically Internet Coupons are a higher value than Sunday Inserts. Occasionally I will find a $4.00/1 Coupon off Razors, or $2.50/1 Electrosol in the Sunday Paper, but the best resources for High Value Coupons are online. Don't forget to check out my new link at the top of this blog directly to all the Printable Coupons I have listed.

Coupons.com - Sign up for their email. You can print directly from their site, or from my links on the right side of this blog.

Smart Source - Another great source for printable coupons, similar to Coupons.com, but they always have different coupons.

Red Plum - A newer site that has recently had some great coupons.

2) Company Websites - Typically if I know I am going to buy a product and I don't have a coupon I will check the company's website. Often companies will have a form you can fill out to gain access to some great coupons. Hint: Look for the key words: "Promotions" or "Special Offers" if you don't see a link on the homepage. Here are a few of my favorites!

Colgate/Softsoap/Palmolive
Clorox
Home Solutions - Lysol, Woolite, Spray & Wash, French's, Cattleman's
Kashi
South Beach


3) Mail In Rebates - Recently Companies started offering mail in rebates for high value coupons. For Example: If you purchase $50.00 of P&G products you could receive a book of coupons in the mail. I just got mine about 2 weeks ago and there are several $1.00 off Bounty Paper Towel coupons when the typical insert coupon is $0.25. Pepsi also had a mail in rebate at the beginning of the year. I just got coupons that will get me FREE Pepsi 12 Packs next week at Walgreens.

Gorton's has a coupon on their website for $1.00/3 AND a mail in rebate for $15.00 worth of coupons when you buy 3 items. Combine these offers for some great deals

The Real Meal Deal has a promotion for Buy 5 products get $5.00 in Coupons back.

Watch this blog for other opportunities to Save Big with Mail in Rebates.

4) Coupon Books - I received 2 different coupon books in the mail this week. I got the coupon book from Eat Better America and the Home Made Simple book I mentioned here

5) Newsletters - Typically these come with links to coupons. Here are some of the one's that always have great coupons!

You can get coupons for Betty Crocker products by signing up for the Dinner Made Easy Newsletter. Also I recommend:
Nestle Very Best of Baking
Very Best of Kids
Del Monte Dish
Right At Home
& You can get the Pillsbury Newsletter and Coupons Here

6) Sign Up for Free Stuff - Check out my Free Stuff page for a list of free offers you can sign up for. Most of the time these have great coupons included with them, and often they have a long expiration date so you can save them for a great match up.

7) Online Focus Groups - I receive product all the time from companies who want to get the word out about new products. Just this week I received a Full Size Box of Fiber One Bars with 10 High Value Coupons to pass out! You can print your $1.35/1 box of Fiber One Bars here and Sign up for these great programs:
Pssst by General Mills
Kraft First Taste
BuzzAgent

8) Free Magazines - Yesterday I posted about how you can get a $2.00/1 Coupon for Johnson's and Johnson's Baby Products by signing up for Baby Talk Magazine. Here are some other great magazines you can sign up for right now.

Working Mother Magazine
Woman's Day
Remedy Life
Also watch for Self, and Shape for great coupons! You can also check out my post on All You Magazine to get more great coupons.

9) Keep your eyes open - You can find great coupons at your local grocery store attached to end cap displays, store shelves, and in coupon dispensers located in the aisles.

Grocery Coupons at A Full Cup
10) Use a Coupon Database - A Full Cup just launched a great new site with an updated Coupon Database and Target Coupon Generator. Hot Coupon World also has a great Coupon Database.

I use a coupon database when I am planning my shopping trip. If I know I don't have a coupon for something, I simply type the product into the database to see if there are any coupons available. Sometimes I have them in an insert I saved, and other times I can simply print them. It's an easy way to make sure you aren't missing a great coupon.

I hope that helps! These are all resources I use on a daily basis and of course remember you can always check back daily for updates on the latest online coupons.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say to this post is "Wow!" I can't wait to explore all these coupon options!!!

    ReplyDelete