Monday, March 16, 2009

P.F. Chang's Half Price Coupons



Ok, here is a great deal if you love to eat at P.F. Chang's. I am sure these will go really fast, so I am posting them a day early. You can order half price certificates on the KNWA webpage.

TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 8:00am you will be able to purchase

2-$25.00 Gift Cards to

P.F. Chang's China Bistro in the Pinnacle Hills Promanade

for only $25.00


THAT'S HALF PRICE!
Click here to get yours!

Here are some details:

-You can only use one certificate per visit

-You must use the entire certificate at one time

-Tip and Taxes not included

-Cannot be used on alcohol

-Only 50 are going to be available, so be ready at 9am if you want to get one.


Here are some other great restaurant deals:

Buy 1 Entree Get 1 Free at Mimi's Cafe

Free Roast Burger with Pepsi Purchase at Arby's

2 comments:

  1. Heather, Where do you go to get the P.F Changs gift certificates?
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill, I added the link! So Sorry! I was too tired when I wrote this I guess.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete